High quality strollers from Joolz, Cosatto, Cybex and more!
A stroller is an essential item as your baby gets older. They are much lighter and compact than an average pushchair. If you are in and out of the car a lot or use public transport it will make your life a lot easier. Here at Eurobaby we have a huge range to choose from whether it is a stroller from birth, strollers for toddlers or a compact holiday stroller. Strollers are also very easy to use which makes them a great choice if grandparents will be using them or just as a second buggy.
Our strollers come from top brands such as Joolz, Cosatto, Chicco, Bugaboo, Maxi Cosi and Mountain Buggy. Our aim is to supply you with the best stroller for you and your family.
Nowadays a lot of parents want a stroller that will fold down as small as possible. This is for many reasons such as saving on car boot space, home storage, using public transport or traveling. Our favourite compact stroller is the Joolz Aer Stroller. It weighs only 6kg, making it super lightweight. It has a a one-hand fold, with included shoulder strap for carrying. Soft fabrics and four wheel suspension gives a comfortable ride for baby every time. This is not just a perfect holiday stroller but also for everyday use.
Cybex launched their new Cybex Sport range which is exclusive to Eurocycles Eurobaby. The range includes two jogging buggies the Cybex Zeno and the Cybex Avi. They both come in a wide range of colours.
The Cybex Sport Zeno is a 4 in 1 multisport push-running, hands-free running, cycling and cross-country skiing buggy. You can now bring your child with you while enjoying any of your favourite sports.
The Cybex Sport Avi is the ultimate running buggy. Designed for all your future runs with your child, the Avi is lightweight and streamlined for excellent running performance in urban streets and leafy parks.
Looking for a travel buggy? You will want something lightweight, compact but also sturdy. Some strollers will fold small enough to fit in the overhead compartment on the plane which is extremely convenient when travelling with children, as you do not have to go without your stroller at any stage. The Cosatto Woosh 3 and Bugaboo Butterfly would be our most popular travel strollers as these both fold up tiny.
Top things to look out for when buying your stroller:
- Weight of the stroller and max weight it will hold
- Size when folded – almost all strollers fold up very small so you shouldn’t have a problem fitting it in any boot. Easy opening and folding is also essential.
- Recline positions – if your child naps a lot in the buggy you will want a full recline.
- If it is suitable form birth or 6 months
- If accessories come included – some strollers will come with rain covers, matching footmuffs, changing bags or cup holders. The Cosatto Supa Stroller is one of our top rated strollers as it comes with all that included, perfect for all year round! If they do not come included you can always buy them separate.
- Comfort – Check padding thickness and quality. Some models have front and/or rear suspension which is good for off road walking.
- Storage space in the basket.
- Manoeuvrability – all our strollers come with swivel wheels that you can also lock if you need to.
So, lots to think about! As always, consider your lifestyle and make a choice based on what works best for your family as there is no best stroller that works for everyone. There are super lightweight strollers perfect for the parent who regularly has to climb stairs or is on and off planes, for example. Then there are sturdier models built for comfort and storage or all terrain strollers for active parents. After that, it’s really about your budget and your personal preferences in terms of design and colour. We often have strollers on sale but if you do find it cheaper somewhere else just contact us and we will price match!