Get a better nights sleep with one of our pregnancy pillows
Is pregnancy making it difficult to get a good nights sleep?
A good maternity pillow reduces the tension around your hips and pubic bone by keeping your legs parallel. They are designed specifically to help reduce the pain associated with side sleeping and to support your growing belly. Using a pregnancy pillow has many benefits:
- Encourages better sleep.
- Longer sleeping hours.
- Enhances blood circulation.
- Better positioning.
- Alleviates body ache and pains.
- Keep your heart rate healthy.
- Postpartum use.
There are many maternity pillows on the market, with so many different shapes, sizes, and features. Finding the one that suits you best is key, as we know they can improve better nights sleep. The main factors to consider when purchasing your pregnancy pillow are:
- Supportiveness: With a wide range of different shaped pillows aimed to caring for various areas of your body, make sure you choose the one to support you in places that need it.
- Portability: If you like to be out and about or travel a lot, you need a pillow that is portable and can be carried around with little hassle.
- Sleep Quality: Consider where you suffer from discomfort the most and purchase a pillow that will take some of the strain off.
- Pregnancy Conditions: For example, if you suffer with indigestion, some pillows can prop youup.
Snuz Curve Pregnancy Pillow
The Snuz Curve Pregnancy pillow is our best-selling pillow. It is the first pregnancy pillow that guides you into the correct sleep position with knee blade. It gets your body into that perfect sleep position, by taking pressure off your hips, legs, and ankles. It also support your upper body, reducing both back pain and pressure on your bump. It is developed by experts, so you can now rest assured, knowing that all aspects of your pregnancy sleep has been considered and advised by the best!
Purflo Support Maternity Pillow
The Breathable Pregnancy Pillow features an ergonomic shape, designed to provide complete support and comfort for a most restful sleep. Not only is the pillow designed for Mum but baby too. The Purflo maternity pillow can be used beyond pregnancy, as it can help support baby during tummy time, helping baby develop strong neck and shoulder muscles and promote motor skills.
Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow
The Dreamgenii maternity pillow is designed to be used from 20 weeks onwards, to ensure a restful, comfortable nights sleep. The unique patented Dreamgenii moulds around you and your bump, supporting the back and knees. It doubles as a feeding support, which makes it easier for c-section mums when it comes to feeding time or bonding with baby.
Clevacushion Nursing Pillow & Baby Nest
The Clevacushion is the most multi-use nursing pillow and can be used well beyond pregnancy and tummy time. The other functions the pillow and nest has is:
- Baby Nest seat: Transforms into a luxurious baby seat. Using the harness, your baby is safely cocooned and gently elevate to sit up on their own little independent self.
- Universal Seat Cushion: Can be used as a full head and body support for baby, as well as it being a great way to stop your baby slipping and sliding in their highchair.
Portable Bolster Seat: Remove the harness and seat cushion from the main part of the pillow and you baby will be supported when leaning back or to their left or right.