- Pregnancy & Nursing Pillows
Maternity Pillows for pregnancy and nursing
Choosing a pregnancy pillow can feel a bit like a glass slipper search – its hard to find the right one that suits you and your needs best.
Why do we recommend a pregnancy pillow?
- To help those struggling with sleep as a pregnancy pillow will keep you in the recommended side position.
- They are comfort and help you get a much better sleeper, as they ease pressure on your legs, hips, stomach and back.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Postpartum support.
- Reducing tossing & turning.
- Relieving acid reflux.
When you begin to look for your maternity pillow, you need to consider a few things.
- The shape: There is no point in getting a small circle-shaped pillow if you need full body support, consider how each shape may impact your sleep.
- Supportiveness: The maternity pillow will give you all the support you need, when you need it and where you need it.
- Back sleeping: A pregnancy pillow that will stop you from unintentionally rolling onto your back while asleep.
- Functionality: Can it be used for travelling if you do a lot of it during your pregnancy and can it be used when your little bundle of joy arrives for feeding & tummy time.
Our recommendations for pregnancy pillows
The Snuz Curve Pregnancy Pillow has many benefits and quite literal has your back! It is the first pregnancy pillow that actually guides you into the correct sleep position, as it is created by health professionals and experts at every stage. You can be assured that all aspects of your pregnancy sleep have been considered and advised by the very best. The maternity pillow that will hopefully wake up feeling recharged and refreshed and ready for whatever tomorrow brings.
The Purflo Support Maternity Pillow features an ergonomic shape and designed to provide complete support and comfort for a mire restful night’s sleep during pregnancy. Not only is it for mums but baby’s too. it can be used beyond pregnancy to provide support during the feeding process. This is particularly beneficial to C-section mums as it takes painful pressure off their backs and stomachs. It is a great pillow for tummy time which helps your baby develop strong neck and shoulder muscles and promote motor skills.
Clevamama’s Clevacushion is the ideal nursing pillow & baby nest. It is the 10-in-1 maternity pillow. The main features are:
- Support cushion – Crucial back support throughout your pregnancy.
- Nursing pillow – Made up of clevafoam and reflex foam it lifts your baby up securely reducing the load on your own shoulders.
- Baby nest seat – Using the harness, baby is safely cocooned and gently elevated to sit up and watch the world go by.
- Portable bolster seat – Helps learn little one independence to sit up on their own.
- Tummy time support – They can rest their upper body on the pillow for added support, with the loops it allows you to add their favourite toy to keep them entertained.