Last updated: April 19th, 2018
Here at Eurobaby.com, we respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003, and 2016’s GDPR. This privacy notice provides information about the ways in which Eurobaby.com collects, stores, shares or keeps personal information provided by our customers
There are 2 types of information that we collect from you, personal data, and non personal data.
Is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to Eurobaby.com. This is information that you provide to us when you:
- Create an account on our site
- Place an order on our site
- Leave a product review on our site
- Opt-in to our newsletter and marketing communications
- Communicate with our company
Non Personal Data
Is collected from you when you engage with our site. This is information about your visits and how you navigate through our website, including your page views, the length of your visit, browser type, operating system, IP address and location.
How Your Data Is Used
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To conduct our business with you and activate your ability to use our services
- To provide you with the goods you have ordered
- To conduct financial transactions for goods you purchase from us
- To prevent fraudulent activity
- To personalise our site for you
- To send you business or transactional communications unrelated to marketing
- To send you the Eurobaby.com newsletter or marketing communications only where you have subscribed to receive these*
- To contact you, (if required), in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
* You can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing communication and proceed to the next page to confirm your opt out, or inform us at any time of your desire to unsubscribe via emailing webstore@Eurobaby.com. We respect your choice to opt out and will action your request immediately.
Non Personal Data
We use non personal data gathered from visitors to Eurobaby.com in an aggregate form and for statistical purposes to gain a better understanding of where our visitors come from, how they interact with our site, and to help us better design and organise our web site for ease of customer interaction.
Disclosure Of Information
We may disclose your personal data:
- For internal purposes (e.g. to employees) to carry out the course of our business
- To third parties only where you have specifically consented to this disclosure
- To legal enforcement authorities or legal representatives If we are required to do so by law or during the course of any legal proceedings
- To acquirers or any prospective acquirers of our business or of an asset of our business*
*We reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of our Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your Personal Data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Non Personal Data
We may provide non personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our web site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our web site, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our web site, or the activities that visitors to our web site engage in while on our web site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including web site tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
Retention Of Your Data
Eurobaby.com will retain your personal data for the minimum amount of time required in order to successfully carry out the specified purposes for collecting that data. Personal data will only be held for longer than necessary if we are required to retain this data by law or to facilitate any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, or to assist in the prevention of fraud.
Secure Sockets Layer, or "SSL", is the security technology used by Eurobaby.com for encrypting a link between a web server and a browser. All data passed between our web server and your browser remains completely private and secure. For example, using SSL, your computer and ours agree to transpose whatever we are sending into an unintelligible hash of characters. For example:
3048 0241 00C9 18FA CF8D EB2D EFD5 FD37 89B9 E069 EA97 FC20 5E35 F577 EE31 C4FB C6E4 4811 7D86 BC8F BAFA 362F 922B F01B 2F40 C744 2654 C0DD 2881 D673 CA2B 4003 C266 E2CD CB02 0301 0001
Through using SSL, we can ensure that your valuable personal data is fully encrypted when you interact with our site. Without this information on your computer or ours, no one can understand our encrypted communication. For your online safety, please expect anyone who communicates confidential information with you on the Internet to use encryption, the way we do. Whenever you communicate with us on secure sections of Eurobaby.com you'll notice that http:// is replaced by https:// , and look out for the padlock symbol.
To generate an encrypted SSL transmission, a web server requires an SSL Certificate. Checking a website's certificate is good practice that helps you avoid spoof websites, sometimes called "phishing" sites. To check the certificate, click on the padlock. Your browser will show you the name of the owner of the certificate. This name should match the name of the website operator.
To receive a SSL Certificate, we had to demonstrate that we are an existing business, along with our control over the domain you are visiting. When you shop online, you deserve to know who you are interacting with.
Seeing a site with an SSL Certificate, confirms two essential factors:
- That you have a secure SSL (encrypted) link with this website
- That this website represents a real organization
Updating, Verifying And Deleting Your Data
Inquiries and complaints relating to Eurocycles Eurobaby treatment of Personal Data and its compliance with the Principles may be directed to:
Finches Business Park
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Eurocycles Eurobaby will respond to any such inquiries or complaints within thirty (30) days.
Amendments To Our Privacy Statement
Eurocycles Eurobaby also commits to periodically reviewing and verifying the accuracy of this Policy and the company’s compliance with the Principles, and remedying issues identified. All employees of Eurocycles Eurobaby that have access to Personal Data covered by this Policy are responsible for conducting themselves in accordance with this Policy. Failure of a Eurocycles Eurobaby employee to comply with this Policy may result in disciplinary action.