Baby Changing Bags
Changing bags come with plenty of separate compartments and that is super handy for quickly and easily finding stuff like these nappy sacks. Its also crucial to have lots of different sections in the bag so you can separate things that nobody wants nobody wants next to each other, like your baby’s food and a dirty nappy! With baby’s it sometimes feels like you need to pack the whole house up and bring it with you on your adventure, so a big, spacious changing bag is something we recommend.
Cosatto Changing Bags
Each Cosatto stroller tells a story as they are designed to help your child’s imagination run wild! Find the perfect matching changing bag that will go perfect with your stroller, as each stroller design has a matching bag. The bag allows you to stay on point when you’re carting your bits and bobs. It has many beneficial features including:
- Outer zip pocket.
- 2 inner pockets.
- Patterned lining.
- Zip closure.
- Adjustable strap.
- Base studs.
If you are more of a backpack changing bag person, the Babymoov Essential Backpack is the one for you. both comfortable and practical, is a great way to carry and organise all the things you need when out and about with your little one. With an adjustable straps and lots of pockets (every parents dream!!) it is set to become an integral part of your everyday journey.
Top Things to look out for:
- Separated pockets for placing everything in the right place
- More than one way to wear, usually crossbody, shoulder, and backpack
- Thermal insulation to keep bottles warm or cool (or insulated bottle holder)
- Stroller friendly with two clips for easy attachment
- Built-in changing mat
- Transparent nappy bag
- Design that goes with your style
- Wipe-clean fabric
- Dirty nappy compartment
- Detachable mini bags for food storage
- A light-coloured interior or see-through pockets
- Anti-smell technology