Cybex Sport Avi Running Buggy - Black Frame
The best jogging stroller - Cybex Sport Avi
Designed for all you future runs with your child, the AVI is lightweight and streamlined for excellent running performance in urban streets and leafy parks. its beautiful frame is customizable to your own taste, with a wide variety of fabric choices ensuring your jogging look is just as stylish as your day-to-day attire.
The AVI: Giving you the freedom to exercise with the same passion and style that you bring to every other part of your life.
Cybex Sport Avi Running Buggy Features
- LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNER - The AVI's lightweight aluminium frame and air-filled tires makes each run incredibly smooth and liberating. its so much fun that after every session you'll already be looking forward to your next one.
- EXCELLENT RUNNING PERFORMNCE - Stay on track with the AVI's lightweight aluminium frame, 20" rear wheels and a front wheel that's fixed for extra stability. The running stroller is also designed to allow a full range of motion for your stride so you can enjoy the best running experience.
- ULTRA-COMPACT FOLD WITHIN SECONDS - Within seconds, the AVI can be folded into an ultra-compact package using just one hand. all wheels are easily removed with no tools required, for an ultra-compact folded size of 89 cm x 58.5 cm x 25 cm.
- ERGONOMIC, ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR FOR EFFORTLESS RUNNING - The rounded handlebar shape is ergonomically designed for efficient steering and can be adjusted to fit your height. it can be steered with one hand, leaving your other arm free to swing naturally for effortless running.
- ONE-HAND RECLINE - The reinforced backrest keeps your child comfortable and secure, and when your run is complete there are infinite recline settings to let them sit back and relax.
- RUN AND RIDE IN COMFORT- Air-filled tires keep the ride smooth while soft rear suspension absorbs all the bumps of the road-greater freedom for you and exceptional comfort for our child.
- REFLECTIVE DETAILS - Reflective details give you extra visibility outdoors. When illuminated, they help you stand out and make you safer whenever you choose to run.
- XL SUN CANOPY WITH MESH WINDOW - An XL sun canopy made of UPF50+ protective fabric shields your child from the elements and includes a visor and a mesh window enabling you to check on your child without having to take a break.
- HANDBREAK FOR SPEED CONTROL - The AVI's handbrake helps you to vary the stroller speed to meet your pace - helping you maintain an ideal running style.
- SLIP-PROOF SILICONE HANDLEBAR - Whatever the weather, the silicone grip n the handlebar is slip-proof without being sticky. the silicone material is also shock-absorbing and comfortable to hold even during longer runs.
- VENTILATION INSERTS - Mesh windows in the canopy and the sides of the seat for healthy air ventilation, providing cooling air circulation on hot days.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE OPTIONS - The back pocket is the perfect place to slow your keys and small items and includes a special compartment for your smartphone. For the rest of your essentials the spacious cargo basket can carry of up to 5 kilos.
- TRAVEL SYSTEM - The AVI is compatible with our award-winning CYBEX and gb infant car seat (adapters sold separately), giving you extra flexibility for day-today journeys. (Note: the AVI should be used at a gentle walking pace when a car seat is attached).
1x AVI running pushchair
1x AVI seat pack
L 89 cm x W 58.5 cm x H 25 cm (folded; most compact)
Weight; 10,6 kg
Max. child weight: 22 kg
Max. child height: 111 cm
From 6* months up to approx. 4 years
Availability: Delivery In 3 - 4 WeeksDELIVERY INFORMATION
We offer FREE DELIVERY on orders over €60 in Ireland – Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm
Order placed before 3pm will be dispatched that day (excludes weekends & public holidays). This applies to all items in stock. Some products may have a longer delivery time, which is stated in product availability. If your order is out of stock, we will endeavour to contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
We use DPD courier service who provide fully trackable, Next Day delivery throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We are unable to leave deliveries in Wheelie Bins, Garages, etc. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery will be attempted between 7 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
A signature may be required on receipt*We offer free standard delivery on all orders over €60 in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, including sale and Christmas time, deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally, external factors will mean that these delivery services are interrupted or aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum.
Eurobaby cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
We offer an in-store collection option on all orders. Please note this is different to a Click and Collect service
How it works
At stage 4 of the checkout process, you will have the option of selecting one of our three stores: Longmile Road or Airside Swords as your collection point
When you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. This is not Collection confirmation, your item(s) may not yet be in your chosen store, we operate from our central warehouse based outside of Dublin and it may take 5 working days for your item (s) to be available for collection in your chosen store
If your item is out of stock, one of our team will endeavour to contact you immediately with an expected date for collection
When your order is ready for collection you will be notified by an Awaiting Pick-Up email and a phone call from your chosen store to let you know your item(s) are ready for pick up, until then your items will not be available
To collect your order, simply bring photographic ID (Passport, Driving License, Student ID) with your email receipt email to your chosen collection point where one of our team will assist you
**Orders made via PayPal are not eligible for in-store collection at this time**
All our European deliveries are shipped via DPD couriers and tracking numbers are sent after your order is shipped. Products that are in stock may take 5 working days to be shipped. Shipping costs:
Euro Zone 2 - €20.50 - Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Euro Zone 3 - €22.70 - Austria, Denmark
Euro Zone 4 - €26.50 - Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia
Euro Zone 5 - €38 - Croatia, Finland, Spain(Mainland), Norway, Portugal(Mainland)
Euro Zone 6 - €43.30 - Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania
Corsica France - €29
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SURCHARGE
For orders shipped outside the EU (i.e. Great Britain) Customs Clearance Surcharges are paid by the customer and not by Eurobaby®. We cannot refund any charges that may be incurred due to customs clearance. This does not apply to orders shipped to Ireland.
If you have any further questions regarding our shipping rates, please do not hesitate to contact us
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
We do not ship outside Europe.
CANCELLATION BEFORE DISPATCH
If you wish to cancel an order before it is dispatched please contact us by email from our contact page.
If the goods have not been dispatched then we will cancel your order and refund the invoice value. Confirmation of this refund will be emailed to you. For orders that have been dispatched please follow our returns policy. If you refuse to accept the delivery we will charge you for the return postage cost to us.
RETURNING UNWANTED GOODS
In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we are happy for you to return unwanted goods within 30 days from date of delivery so long as they are returned in an unused new condition with the original packaging, the original invoice and a completed returns form. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs.
Upon receiving the return goods we will issue a refund to your credit card/method of payment for the invoice value. To obtain a return form contact us by email. Goods can also be returned to any of our stores, however you will still be required to follow the above steps and let us know which store you would like to return the goods to.
RETURNING FAULTY GOODS
If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving your order, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship. The manufacturer’s warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear.
Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either repairing the product, replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment.
RETURNS STEP BY STEP PROCESS
Inform us that you wish to return the goods and clearly state the type of return in the email i.e. Refund or Faulty. We will send you a returns form by email.
Complete the returns form and print a copy to go along with the returning goods and place inside the returning box.
If at all possible use the original delivery box or obtain a new box (at your own expense). We would ask you not to write, label or tape the retail packaging when returning unwanted purchases. If this happens, it will influence your refund claim.
Make sure to firmly pad the returning goods to avoid damage in transit.
Tape the box securely and clearly mark our return address on the outside of the box. If you are using the original box, please make sure to remove or unmark your delivery address.
Organise shipping for the returning goods and retain a receipt from the courier company as proof of postage, as unfortunately we will not be able to accept responsibility for packages lost in transit.
OUR RETURNS ADDRESS
Web Store Returns
Unit 1 Finches Park
WEEE Take Back Policy
Eurocycles Eurobaby will take back your WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis, free of charge at the time of delivery or at any one of our stores nationwide. Waste batteries are taken back in store on a one-for-zero basis(i.e no purchase required) as long as they are of equivalent type to that sold by us. WEEE and waste batteries can also be returned to your local civic amenity site free of charge. The following link will show you how to find the civic amenity site closest to where you can recycle you WEEE, bateries and light bulbs, https://www.weeeireland.ie/household-recycling/where-can-i-recycle/. Never put WEEE batteries or light bulbs in any of your bins.