A stroller is an essential item as your baby gets older. They are much lighter and compact than an average pushchair. If you are in and out of the car a lot or use public transport it will make your life a lot easier. Here at Eurobaby we have a huge range to choose from whether it is a stroller from birth, strollers for toddlers or a compact holiday stroller. Strollers are also very easy to use which makes them a great choice if grandparents will be using them or just as a second buggy.
Our strollers come from top brands such as Cosatto, Chicco, Quinny, Maxi Cosi and Mountain Buggy. Our aim is to supply you with the best stroller for you and your family.
Strollers from birth
A lot of people will choose a stroller suitable from birth if they do not want a big travel system. You can even attach carrycots and car seats onto some strollers like the Cosatto Woosh XL. It is a great option for people who want a lightweight, compact stroller travel system. It can take up to 25kg which is very impressive as the average pushchair usually holds up to 15kg. The rest of the Cosatto stroller range is also suitable from birth.
Looking for a travel buggy? You will want something lightweight, compact but also sturdy. Some strollers will fold small enough to fit in the overhead compartment on the plane which is extremely convenient when travelling with children, as you do not have to go without your stroller at any stage. The Cosatto Woosh 2 and Mountain Buggy Nano would be our most popular travel strollers as these both fold up tiny. Another option to look at if you are looking for a holiday stroller is the Quinny Yezz Stroller weighing only 5kg it is one of the lightest on the market!
Top things to look out for when buying your stroller:
- Weight of the stroller and max weight it will hold
- Size when folded – almost all strollers fold up very small so you shouldn’t have a problem fitting it in any boot. Easy opening and folding is also essential.
- Recline positions – if your child naps a lot in the buggy you will want a full recline.
- If it is suitable form birth or 6 months
- If accessories come included – some strollers will come with rain covers, matching footmuffs, changing bags or cup holders. The Cosatto Supa Stroller is one of our top rated strollers as it comes with all that included, perfect for all year round! If they do not come included you can always buy them separate.
- Comfort – Check padding thickness and quality. Some models have front and/or rear suspension which is good for off road walking.
- Storage space in the basket.
- Manoeuvrability – all our strollers come with swivel wheels that you can also lock if you need to.
On a budget? Our cheapest stroller is the Chicco Echo Stroller but we always have strollers on sale so you are sure to find yourself a bargain!
So, lots to think about! As always, consider your lifestyle and make a choice based on what works best for your family as there is no best stroller that works for everyone. There are super lightweight strollers perfect for the parent who regularly has to climb stairs or is on and off planes, for example. Then there are sturdier models built for comfort and storage or all terrain strollers for active parents. After that, it’s really about your budget and your personal preferences in terms of design and colour.