Nite Nite 3 in 1: Swaddle, Sleeping Bag and Baby Romper
Our super soft baby sleeping romper comforts and grows with baby during and after the swaddling stage. It is made from 100% soft breathable cotton and is acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for its design which swaddles to waistline for a hip-healthy natural leg position.
- 0 to 3 months - It's a snug Swaddle, which cocoons your baby and helps to prevent startle reflex. It is easy to swaddle your baby with arms tucked in for total snugness or arms out.
- 3 to 6 months - It transitions to a cosy sleep bag. Unclick the poppers to free your baby’s arms and hands to allow them to self soothe
- 6 months plus - Their favorite sleep bag becomes a Romper. Simply open the poppers at the bottom and baby is free to stand up and move about.
The Nite Nite romper also has a 2-way zip for easy changing, a chin guard and safe open/close clickable poppers and has a tog rating of 1.0 which means it is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C.
Designed to make it natural for baby to move from swaddles to a sleeping bag. It helps your baby to stay active and allows freedom to move around, while enjoying the comfort.
3 in 1 Nite Nite Baby Romper features include
- From Swaddle to Romper -Transitions from a soft newborn Swaddle to a cosy Sleep Bag to an easy-wear Romper for when baby is able to stand and move about
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Easy nappy change - the main body of the product has a 2-way zip that’s perfect for night-time for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum and safe open/close clickable popper
- Super soft 100% Cotton - Breathable rich fabric for comfort cotton rich fabric, and swaddles to waistline for a hip healthy natural leg position
- Our rompers has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Nite Nite Swaddle, Sleeping Bag & Baby Romper is available in White, Cosy Coral, Blissful Blue and Pop of Sunshine.